The Seabourn Difference Contest
GTM West Participants Have the Exclusive opportunity to win a Seabourn Cruise!
The Seabourn Difference
Seabourn welcomes you to luxury cruising refined to its purest form. Where hand-selected itineraries take you to places beyond the reach of larger ships. Where intuitive service exceeds your expectations.
- Intimate ships with no more than 300 suites
- Spacious all-suite accommodations
- Award-winning gourmet dining, further enhanced through a partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- Tipping is neither required nor expected
- Complimentary Champagne and in-suite bar
- Complimentary open bars and fine wines
- Spa & Wellness by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Evening entertainment experience curated by Sir. Time Rice
HOW IT WORKS
Decorate your temporary desk with elements that help demonstrate the essence of your brand and how you would promote Seabourn. Then, take a creative selfie or have someone snap a photo of you at your table, including the Seabourn sign you received at check-in. Submit it following the rules below!
HOW TO ENTER
- Take a photo of your uniquely decorated desk, showing what makes you and your business different and how you would promote Seabourn, the world’s finest ultra-luxury cruise line, to your clients. The photo must include the Seabourn sign you were provided.
- Post your photo on Facebook tagging @Global Travel Marketplace and @Seabourn and hashtag #GTMElite and #seabourncruise, or submit by email to email@example.com.
- Entries must be received by 9pm on Wednesday, May 16.
- We’ll announce the grand prize winner along with 2nd and 3rd place winners on Thursday, May 17.
- Prize: a Seabourn cruise for two to Alaska during the 2018 or 2019 season (11, 12, or 14 nights!)
- Only travel advisor participants will be eligible to win.
- All photo entries must include and display the Seabourn sign.
- All Facebook entries must tag @Global Travel Marketplace and @Seabourn and include #GTMElite and #seabourncruise in their post.
- Entries submitted via email must include the subject line "My Seabourn Difference." No more than one photo should be attached per email. Email must include contestant's full name and agency.
- Only digital images will be accepted.
- Advisors may submit one photo through Facebook OR by email.
*Your cruise choice may be requested 45 days prior to sailing and confirmed on a space-available basis 21 days prior to departure. The cruise is not transferable and must be taken by Dec 31, 2019.
Many thanks to Seabourn for creating this fun contest and providing such an incredible prize!
Check out some of last year's winners for inspiration!
Congratulations to Katina Bradley, Wish You Were Here Vacations, winner of the Seabourn Difference contest! Our GTM Elite were challenged to show us THEIR difference. Katina's agency slogan is "Spread kindness like confetti," and she spent hours cutting out individual pieces of confetti with her logo, and handing individual packets to all the suppliers she met with. For her efforts, she won a 14-day Seabourn cruise to Alaska! Thanks to all those who entered- it was no easy choice! Click here to see the other entries and see below for contest details.
2nd place: Mark Furlan, Dream Vacations
Prize: Seabourn jacket
3rd place: Cindy Grant, Expert Family Travel
Prize: Seabourn robe
Donna Watson, Jett Set Travel
Robert Papkin, Bob's Ultimate Travel
Mathy Wasserman, Flying Giraffe Travel