What is GTM West?
Unlike any other industry event, GTM West is the exclusive appointment-only event connecting West Coast travel advisors with global travel suppliers and redefining the traditional trade show model.
Advisors from the following states will qualify: Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Nevada, California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Hawaii and Canadian Provinces British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
Are you a travel advisor outside of the Western United States? Click here to learn about GTM.
All applicants undergo thorough screening and must meet certain booking criteria. Travel advisors accepted into the program receive roundtrip air, a three-night hotel stay, meals, pre-scheduled one-to-one appointments with a diverse book of global suppliers, networking opportunities and invitations to events.
A $75 non-refundable administrative processing fee will be collected from all confirmed attendees at time of event registration.
If you are selected to participate, you will be fully hosted.
- Maximize your time and enhance your supplier black book so you can become an even more valuable resource to your clients
- Expand your knowledge base
- Meet new suppliers in intimate meetings
- Network with an esteemed group of your peers
In order to participate in GTM West, all travel advisors must meet the following criteria:
- Annual individual sales of at least $800,000 or an agency owner of a multi-million dollar agency actively booking travel
- Authority to make product and partner decisions
- Global book of business
- Desire to meet with and discover new suppliers and destinations
- Provide 3 travel industry references
We’ll put you face-to-face with the most influential travel advisors from the Western United States and Canada. These top-producing advisors continuously cultivate their extensive network of hotels, resorts, tour companies, airlines, cruise lines and ancillary products and services –and come to GTM West looking for new relationships. No other event provides this level of direct access to this caliber of global travel influencer.
If you’re looking to meet travel professionals like these, you’ll have access to them through individual meetings, boardroom opportunities, networking events and more.
Do you want to learn more about the people behind the pictures, emails and ads of GTM?
Check out our Meet the Team page.