The Seabourn Difference Contest
GTM West Participants Have the Exclusive opportunity to win a Seabourn Cruise!
The Seabourn Difference
Seabourn welcomes you to luxury cruising refined to its purest form. Where hand-selected itineraries take you to places beyond the reach of larger ships. Where intuitive service exceeds your expectations.
- Intimate ships with no more than 300 suites
- Spacious all-suite accommodations
- Award-winning gourmet dining. Further enhanced through a partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- Tipping is neither required nor expected
- Complimentary Champagne and in-suite bar
- Complimentary open bars and fine wines
- Spa & Wellness by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Evening entertainment experience curated by Sir. Time Rice
HOW IT WORKS
Decorate your temporary desk with elements that help demonstrate the essence of your brand. Then, take a creative selfie or have someone snap a photo of you at your table, including the Seabourn sign you received at check-in. Submit it following the rules below!
HOW TO ENTER
- Post your photos on Facebook and tag @Global Travel Marketplace and @Seabourn or via email to GTMMarketing@TravelWeekly.com.
- All entries must be submitted by May 19th at 10pm and all photos must include the Seabourn logo in the picture.
- Event Management will select a winner.
- The grand prize winner, along with 2nd and 3rd place winners will be announced on Saturday, May 20.
- Only travel advisor participants will be eligible to win.
- All photo entries must include and display the Seabourn sign.
- All Facebook entries must tag @Global Travel Marketplace and @Seabourn in their post.
- Entries submitted via email must include the subject line "My Seabourn Difference." No more than one photo should be attached per email. Email must include contestant's full name and agency.
- Only digital images will be accepted.
- Advisors may submit one photo through Facebook OR by email.
*Your cruise choice may be requested 45 days prior to sailing and confirmed on a space-available basis 21 days prior to departure. The cruise is not transferable and must be taken by Dec 31, 2017.