What is GTM West?
Global Travel Marketplace West is an elite appointment-only event that connects top-producing travel advisors with global travel suppliers. GTM West provides a platform for attendees to enhance product knowledge, strengthen supplier partnerships and build new ones, and learn from the success of their peers. GTM West has changed businesses and changed lives, both personally and professionally.
Advisors from the following states will qualify: Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Nevada, California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Hawaii and Canadian Provinces British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
Are you a travel advisor outside of the Western United States? Click here to learn about GTM.
Applicants must provide multiple supplier references, have their sales verified, and participate in an interview with our recruitment team.
Travel advisors accepted into the program receive roundtrip air, a three-night hotel stay, meals, pre-scheduled one-to-one appointments, networking opportunities and invitations to events. Advisors from the U.S. and Canada may apply.
A $75 non-refundable administrative processing fee will be collected from all confirmed attendees at time of event registration.
If you are selected to participate, you will be fully hosted.
- Maximize your time and enhance your supplier black book so you can become an even more valuable resource to your clients
- Expand your knowledge base
- Meet new suppliers in intimate meetings
- Network with an esteemed group of your peers
If you choose to participate, you’ll get a platform unrivaled by any other event in the industry.
- Get face-to-face with the most influential travel advisors from the Western United States and Canada
- Meet with professionals who continuously cultivate their extensive network of hotels, resorts, tour companies, airlines, cruise lines and ancillary products and services
- Form brand new relationships and strengthen existing ones
- Have access to advisors through individual meetings, boardroom opportunities, networking events and more
Do you want to learn more about the people behind the pictures, emails and ads of GTM?
Check out our Meet the Team page.