Justify Your Trip
How does it work?
Due to the exclusive nature of this program, only 100 travel advisors will be selected to attend. Those attendees will participate in a number of pre-scheduled meetings and presentations including:
- Appointments: Two days of pre-scheduled meetings with global travel suppliers
- Boardrooms: Twelve intimate and in-depth “Boardroom” presentations designed to create an interactive environment
- Networking: Top notch sponsored meal functions and evening events where you'll hear from featured suppliers while also networking with other top-sellers
What’s In IT FOR YOU?
Travel advisors invited to attend as our guest will receive:
- Round-trip airfare
- 3 nights single occupancy hotel accommodations at the beautiful Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- All meals during the event
- Transportation between the airport and The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Up to 50 one-on-one meetings with global travel suppliers
- Networking opportunities
- Event directory
- VIP Treatment—you are truly the stars at this event
- Unique format—the supplier comes to you for the meeting
- Extras and surprises throughout the event
What are the requirements?
In order to participate in GTM West, all travel advisors must meet the following criteria:
- Annual individual sales of at least $800,000 and/or agency owners of multimillion dollar agencies who actively book travel
- Authority to make product and partner decisions
- Global book of business
- Desire to meet with and discover new suppliers and destinations
- Provide 3 travel industry references
There's so much to learn about GTM West. Click one of the buttons below to find out more.